In memory of my shockingly unpredictable memory, here are five things I’ve forgotten:
1) The names of most of my primary school classmates.
2) One of Aquinas’ five ways (although a quick check reveals that it is the argument from contingent and necessary objects).
3) At least fifteen birthdays in the last twelve months, up over 50% on the previous twelve months.
4) Something important I was supposed to get posted this week, or was it last week?
5) Some of my youthful dreams, and most of the nightmares.
Readers are invited to add their own below, if they can remember.